Gap: In what way may I provide light to see without disturbing others?
- The object is visually appealing
- The object provides illumination
- The object has a good form factor
- The object is reliable
My goal is to find a way to navigate my room after dark without disturbing my roommate.
- a person who inspires or influences others, especially one prominent in a particular sphere.
- an artificial light.
I chose this name because in addition to being a useful and convenient nightlight and illuminating the area around you, it conveys the inspiration many of us encounter on a daily basis and our power to find solutions to common problems.
The beta prototype has excellent functionality, but there are a few changes that need to be made before mass production.
- Better mounting: The components need a more secure, elegant mounting option for the bracelet.
- Smaller power source: A battery upgrade could mean longer use times or the ability to recharge.
- Reflectors for LEDs: Much of the light is lost due to the mounting. A reflector or diffuser could make more light usable.
- Different styles
- A Switch: Currently, you turn the light on and off by manually breaking the circuit. The production version would have a switch.